Leadermac Grinding Machines
We provide profile grinding machines of the highest quality to a broad range of professionals.
Our grinding machines possess a unique level of specification and feature.
Please take a look at our individual grinding machines of the G320 series on the left, or call us to discuss your needs.
The profile cutter grinder is designed for grinding knife profile and sharpening applications. These profile grinding machines
are particularly ideal for grinding profile-cutters used for cutting decoration strips.
• Allows for grinding a cutterhead with 2, 4, 6, 8 or more knives.
• The ground cutterhead can be directly mounted on the machine without need of further adjustment of knives.
• Speed change control available to equip with speed control for adjusting grinding wheel speed suitable for various types of knives.
• Rotary type tracing rod assembly with choice of various shapes of tracing rod to suit complicated knife profiles.
• Curve shaped slide, when changing grinding angle, it is not necessary to dress the grinding wheel to return to dressing reference and adjust gap of tool rest. When the grinding wheel diameter decreases, it is convenient to adjust the gap of tool rest.
•Grinding wheel dresser provides fast dressing of grinding wheel to a shape complying with that of the tracing rod; also suitable for correcting wear of the grinding wheel. When the grinding wheel diameter decreases, no additional calibration is required.
• Grinding wheel clamp and micrometric adjustment of wheel arbor provides fast adjustment of grinding wheel to keep it at the original dressing position.
• Two-direction positioning of arbor permits fast positioning when mounting cutterhead on the arbor. This is combined with the positioning of template support to eliminate further calibration.
• Tilting grinding rest device allows for accurate and fast positioning after tilting grinding has been performed.
• Cooling system prevents knife from burning during grinding; also suitable for removing powder and chips during grinding.
• Straight knife grinding.
• Grinding wheel dressing.
• Multiple tracing rods allow for accurate and convenient grinding.